• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Zuppa Toscana

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Its all your fault! This is some of the best soup. I use Diakon in place of potato and spinach for green. As you can see forgot to drain grease but now days fat good for you.
Yeah man Steve H Steve H nailed this recipe. Yours looks great. I've made it atleast 3x now lol.

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Its all your fault! This is some of the best soup. I use Diakon in place of potato and spinach for green. As you can see forgot to drain grease but now days fat good for you.
Looks really good! Like!

GATOR240

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 15, 2017
Sure is! I was just thinking about making some last week. - Great stuff!!

912smoker

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 29, 2020
Looks great Jake........again !
Waiting for cooler weather in Ga this weekend !

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Looks great Jake........again !
Waiting for cooler weather in Ga this weekend !
Some good stuff. Not as cool as it should be here but 50 now so said whatever I'm building a fire and making soup lol. Lows in 30s next week

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Dang that looks good! And I just finished my supper! Gonna have to keep that in mind!

Ryan

bauchjw

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 3, 2015
Wow! Crushed it like always! The rain is pouring down on a chilly Virginia night so it is officially hearty soup season for me now. This one goes at the top of my list, thank you and SteveH! Great work, thank you for sharing!

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Wow! Crushed it like always! The rain is pouring down on a chilly Virginia night so it is officially hearty soup season for me now. This one goes at the top of my list, thank you and SteveH! Great work, thank you for sharing!
Steve gave out a good recipe. I just follow the directions. Really good stuff! Y'all are getting the rain that cooled us down this morning. We got buckets of it then the sun came out and fall got beautiful.

SmokinEdge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jan 18, 2020
That looks great Jake. Steve always has the good stuff. I like soup a lot. It’s coming. This looks exceptional.

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Thank you!

chef jimmyj

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Looks better Everytime you make it!...JJ

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
I love that stuff and yours look perfect. Going on the short list.

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Man that is a beautiful bowl of goodness! And its definitely getting into soup and stew weather...Finally!
Jim

SmokinVOLfan

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
Yo Jake haven't gotten around to the Zuppa Toscana yet but it was time for a big pot of your Brunswick stew this past Sunday. I subbed in a pound of smoked chicken for the bacon though. Man it hit the spot! Great recipe!
brunswick1.jpg

brunswick2.jpg

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.