Zuppa Toscana

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Evening fellas and non fellas. Made up some Zuppa Toscana today. Temps in the 20s tonight so perfect timing. I used Steve H Steve H recipe. He nailed it. Very flavorful. Perfect heat. I actually added some extra heat to my bowl but for the fam it was spot on. I just like SPICY. This is definitely going into our winter rotation. Here's his recipe and a couple pics of mine
IMG_20201101_191600.jpg
IMG_20201101_191759~2.jpg

Ate beside the fire. Perfect meal
IMG_20201101_163029~2.jpg

Looks great Jake ...its getting to that time of year for the soups! I'm also planning on using
Steve's recipe for this...it looks soooo good!!

Reactions: TNJAKE
Perfect cold weather meal. Dipping down into the mid 30s tonight here in SC. Love the cold weather!

Evening fellas and non fellas. Made up some Zuppa Toscana today. Temps in the 20s tonight so perfect timing. I used Steve H Steve H recipe. He nailed it. Very flavorful. Perfect heat. I actually added some extra heat to my bowl but for the fam it was spot on. I just like SPICY. This is definitely going into our winter rotation. Here's his recipe and a couple pics of mine
View attachment 469009View attachment 469010
Ate beside the fire. Perfect mealView attachment 469011
That looks delicious! I could use that this morning. In the low 30's windy with sleet/snow mix.

Tasty looking stuff Jake. It's starting to warm up a bit here but last week we had days that the temps never got out of the 30's. That would have been perfect. Saved it though because more of those days are coming that will be perfect for a soup like this.

Robert

Looks great Jake. I made that a couple of months ago using Steves recipe and it came out teriffic. As an added bonus, my wife does not like some of the ingredients in it so I had to eat it all!!! It is now a definite favorite.

Looks awesome Jake!
Looks like you nailed it!
We just had our first cold front move thru today & I have jeans & a t-shirt on.
First time I’ve had long pants on since last winter. Judy is making white bean soup. May have to give Steve’s recipe a try!
Al

Good Stuff. I'm a fan of just about any soup...JJ

Soup looks great Jake! I have to work this one into the rotation. I just finished a weeks' worth of soup so I need a small break before I tackle the next one. We've definitely had the right weather for it the past few days.

Looks awesome Jake!
Looks like you nailed it!
We just had our first cold front move thru today & I have jeans & a t-shirt on.
First time I’ve had long pants on since last winter. Judy is making white bean soup. May have to give Steve’s recipe a try!
Al
Same here Al, it was cold here as well lows in the 40's highs in the upper 70's....BURRRRR
I had to close the bedroom window in the middle of the night for the first time this winter.:emoji_anguished::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

Great stuff! Someone posted that a while back, might of been you. I tried it and loved it!

Guess that was you Steve H Steve H . Some the best soup I made. I used Daikon for potato to save carbs and spinach .

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky