Zuppa Toscana

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nicely done Jake. That looks scrumptious. Weather here's been in the 30s to 40s so we're still wearing shorts and tees. No comfort food needed yet. Probably next month, and I'll keep this one in mind.

Point for sure
Chris

Tis the season
IMG_20221126_183231.jpg

Looks great! This soup has crossed my mind a few times lately.
Thanks Jeff. We woke up with the flu thanksgiving morning and haven't ate much since. This hit the spot big time. Full of flavor and would be easy to keto using daikon or something

Thanks Jeff. We woke up with the flu thanksgiving morning and haven't ate much since. This hit the spot big time. Full of flavor and would be easy to keto using daikon or something
My best friend and his wife had COVID AND the flu at the same time the last 5 days. They are wiped out! Get better

My best friend and his wife had COVID AND the flu at the same time the last 5 days. They are wiped out! Get better
Yeah we are down hard. We planned out a pretty elaborate murder/suicide last night in the bed. Good news is neither of us have the energy for murder lol. Hope your friends recover quickly

The flu is really making the rounds this year so get well, Jake and thanks to you and Steve H Steve H for this recipe. We love soups and this is something new we'll have to make...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky