Zuppa Toscana

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man that looks good! I still need to try it out.
Give it a try Travis. I bet it'll go great with one of the dagwoods you make!

Dagwood_Comics.jpg

Reactions: Sowsage and TNJAKE
Looks great Jake........again !
Waiting for cooler weather in Ga this weekend !
Some good stuff. Not as cool as it should be here but 50 now so said whatever I'm building a fire and making soup lol. Lows in 30s next week

Dang that looks good! And I just finished my supper! Gonna have to keep that in mind!

Ryan

Wow! Crushed it like always! The rain is pouring down on a chilly Virginia night so it is officially hearty soup season for me now. This one goes at the top of my list, thank you and SteveH! Great work, thank you for sharing!

Reactions: Steve H
Wow! Crushed it like always! The rain is pouring down on a chilly Virginia night so it is officially hearty soup season for me now. This one goes at the top of my list, thank you and SteveH! Great work, thank you for sharing!
Steve gave out a good recipe. I just follow the directions. Really good stuff! Y'all are getting the rain that cooled us down this morning. We got buckets of it then the sun came out and fall got beautiful.

Reactions: Steve H and bauchjw

Thank you!

Looks better Everytime you make it!...JJ

Man that is a beautiful bowl of goodness! And its definitely getting into soup and stew weather...Finally!
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky