WINGS n HAWAIIAN BRATS - 26 KETTLE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That plated picture is perfect . Really nice work on that .
We get a teriyaki pineapple brat here . Pretty good .

Reactions: yankee2bbq
WOW Im at a loss of words! Those look outstanding!
We have two local butchers that make similar brats in an array of combinations and they are all awesome! Takes brats to the next level for sure! Great job!

Looks fantastic! I need to research those brats.
Thanks Steve!
Looks good yank. I like the slab addition to the shop.and your beer pole lol
And thank you! Appreciate it
Justin, Wow, wings,brats, tater salad and a cold one equals perfect meal ! I'm interested in your rub also, does it have MSG in it?
Thanks! And yes it has MSG in that rub
That plated picture is perfect . Really nice work on that .
We get a teriyaki pineapple brat here . Pretty good .
Thank you
WOW Im at a loss of words! Those look outstanding!
We have two local butchers that make similar brats in an array of combinations and they are all awesome! Takes brats to the next level for sure! Great job!
Thanks bud!
Nice job. Excellent looking wings and brats!
Thanks uncle eddie!

Reactions: crazymoon
Good looking cook Justin! It all looks great! And thanks for not posting the pic of you in a hula skirt! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: yankee2bbq
Very nice! It’s always a good day when you could break out the kettle. The chicken looks great and I really like the sound of those pineapple brats.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky