Welcoming the SMF Events Planning Group

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
We have decided to put together a special group who coordinates and plans the events for the SMF.. this was already being handled by these guys but I thought it would be proper to make it official.

PigCicles (Joe) will be wearing the title of SMF Events Coordinator while Utramag (Chad) and Cheech (Daryl) will make up the SMF Events Planning Committee.

These guys are doing one heck of a job already and I think they deserve a round of applause!

Please make them feel welcome!

Welcome............boot-lickers.
icon_razz.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

that hurts Gunny.. LOL
icon_razz.gif

I guess that's better than a poke with a sharp stick

Congrats guys, you're all doing a heck of a job!

PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif

Roll on everyone.... you are doing a great job. Sorry I will not be able to attend, but I am going to be busy with competitions, and another get together in June....

Bill

Big thanks from Tonto and Bud. Look forward to meeting you all. Thanks for putting this together. If there is anything we can do to help, let us know.

Cheech, we are driving down in a 4runner. If you got stuff that won't fit, PM us.

bud

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky