• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Welcoming the SMF Events Planning Group

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
We have decided to put together a special group who coordinates and plans the events for the SMF.. this was already being handled by these guys but I thought it would be proper to make it official.

PigCicles (Joe) will be wearing the title of SMF Events Coordinator while Utramag (Chad) and Cheech (Daryl) will make up the SMF Events Planning Committee.

These guys are doing one heck of a job already and I think they deserve a round of applause!

Please make them feel welcome!

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
that hurts Gunny.. LOL

I guess that's better than a poke with a sharp stick

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Congrats guys, you're all doing a heck of a job!

dgross

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 21, 2006
Yeah fellas, you guys have put alot into this already and we can't wait 'till June! Looking forward to sharing in the TBS..... Daun

mrgrumpy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 18, 2006

Roll on everyone.... you are doing a great job. Sorry I will not be able to attend, but I am going to be busy with competitions, and another get together in June....

Bill

bud's bbq

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 22, 2007
Big thanks from Tonto and Bud. Look forward to meeting you all. Thanks for putting this together. If there is anything we can do to help, let us know.

Cheech, we are driving down in a 4runner. If you got stuff that won't fit, PM us.

bud

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.