1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Welcoming the SMF Events Planning Group

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TulsaJeff, Feb 16, 2007.

1. TulsaJeff

TulsaJeff Smoke Whisperer Staff Member Administrator OTBS Member

We have decided to put together a special group who coordinates and plans the events for the SMF.. this was already being handled by these guys but I thought it would be proper to make it official.

PigCicles (Joe) will be wearing the title of SMF Events Coordinator while Utramag (Chad) and Cheech (Daryl) will make up the SMF Events Planning Committee.

These guys are doing one heck of a job already and I think they deserve a round of applause!

Please make them feel welcome!

2. Welcome............boot-lickers.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

that hurts Gunny.. LOL [​IMG]

I guess that's better than a poke with a sharp stick

4. Dutch

Dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

Congrats guys, you're all doing a heck of a job!

5. [​IMG] Yeah fellas, you guys have put alot into this already and we can't wait 'till June! Looking forward to sharing in the TBS..... Daun [​IMG]

6. mrgrumpy

mrgrumpy Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

NC
    [​IMG]

Roll on everyone.... you are doing a great job. Sorry I will not be able to attend, but I am going to be busy with competitions, and another get together in June....

Bill

7. bud's bbq

bud's bbq Meat Mopper

Big thanks from Tonto and Bud. Look forward to meeting you all. Thanks for putting this together. If there is anything we can do to help, let us know.

Cheech, we are driving down in a 4runner. If you got stuff that won't fit, PM us.

bud