VACUUM SEALING DISCOUNT FOR ALL MEMBERS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lisa B, what happened to the Vacmaster 350, 380 ? Do you no longer sell them?
Have been inquiries as of late, but no replies at all from Vacuum Sealers Unlimited. Can you please set the record straight. Thank you !

Edit: I missed the paragraph of redesigning the home vac unit.
Hopefully we see soon.

Hello,

VacMaster is redesigning their home sealers and we are expecting them to have all-new stainless steel sealers in July. If you can't wait, I would recommend a Weston machine.

Thank you,
Lisa

This should answer your question. I will also add that some of the the MaxVac line from LEM come with a 5 year warranty. Just another option.

Hello,

Yes, VacMaster decided to redesign their Pro 350/380 countertop suction and their VP112s chamber sealers. We hope to have them at the end of this month.

Thank you
Lisa

You might want to send her a PM; I don't think she monitors the site often due to business.

Sure. Just click on Lisa's name; when the window opens, select start a conversation. That's all there is to it.

Reactions: pushok2018
Hello everybody,

I hope that you are doing well and that you’re enjoying the warm summer weather.

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

We now carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!

TEXTURED MYLAR BAGS/ROLLS FOR SUCTION VACUUM SEALERS

Here is your discount code for August:

15% OFF ALL ULTRA Bags & Rolls

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM820 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. Click here for more information:

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. Click here for more information::

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

VACMASTER COUNTERTOP VACUUM SEALERS

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

MYLAR BAGS/EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SUPPLIES

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies!

Take care, and thanks for your business!

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I hope that you are doing well and that you’re enjoying the warm summer weather. I am personally looking forward to cooler days and nights. The autumn is my favorite time of year!

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

We now carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!

Here is your discount code for September:

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM920 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. Click here for more information:

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. Click here for more information::

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I can't believe it's November already! We finally have cooler nights in our forecast and the leaves are starting to change in the mountains of California.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for November:

Just enter SM1120 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I can't believe it's December already! The holidays are almost here and hunting season is in full swing. I hope that you are all having a wonderful holiday season..

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for November:

Just enter SM1220 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

The first month of the new year is almost over. I can’t believe that a month has passed since Christmas! I hope that you are well and that these uncertain times pass soon, so the world can get back to normal!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

For all of you commercial smokers, we now carry DOUBLE chamber sealers. Check out the NEW VP400, VP600, and the VP800:

[/B]

Here is your discount code for January and February:

Just enter SM0221 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%!

[URL='https://vacuumsealersunlimited.com/product-category/bags-rolls-canisters-for-foodsaver-weston-vacmaster/ultra-bags-rolls-for-foodsaver-vacmaster-weston-etc/']ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%! :

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

The first month of the new year is almost over. I can’t believe that a month has passed since Christmas! I hope that you are well and that these uncertain times pass soon, so the world can get back to normal!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

For all of you commercial smokers, we now carry DOUBLE chamber sealers. Check out the NEW VP400, VP600, and the VP800:

[/B]

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%!
[URL='https://vacuumsealersunlimited.com/product-category/bags-rolls-canisters-for-foodsaver-weston-vacmaster/ultra-bags-rolls-for-foodsaver-vacmaster-weston-etc/']ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%! :

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

[/B]

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa
Always wanted a chamber vac. VP-200 has caught my attention. Is there a discount code for this chamber? I would like to place an order.

Hello everybody,

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

[/B]

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa
Hey Lisa, any idea on when the 380 maintenance kit will be back in stock?

Lisa, Good morning... You must be getting close to your 10 year anniversary of your business... I think that's so cool... I remember speaking with you waaay back when... Anywho, congrats on all you have accomplished.... Dave

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky