INKBIRD new store 50%off big discount--vacuum sealer$34.99(Food preservation)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
With the arrival of spring, food and leftovers are prone to bacteria and spoilage, food preservation is imminent.All has 50% coupon for that on our new store.Not much stock for this biggest discount, if you need it just take home, 50%off only lasts 1 week.

🇺🇸 🔥Deal price: $34.99! (Reg: $69.99)
--Just click the 50%coupon box under price listing!💝

🫐🥩🍔🍪🍩It built-in cutter & -80Kps suction power.Support vacuum 50 times continuously in moist mode. Compact design for easy carrying and cleaning.Come with all accessories without purchase any other!!🍇🥯🍗🌭

Happy Valentine's Day all of my friends.❤️

Dingtalk_20230215120452.jpg

Okay, two uses so far. Easy to use. Easy to clean. Very intuitive. I've sealed both dry(ish) and moist foods. Used the cutter. Everything worked perfectly.

Better yet, the sealer fits in a regular kitchen drawer, including the two 80-foot rolls of extra bags I bought (large and small). My wife is thrilled with that small footprint feature because she said our counters are cluttered enough.

I believe I paid a price that was close to $50.

Very happy.

Ray

Last edited:
Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Bought one about a year and a half ago, I can’t vacuum more than 3 bags in a row now. It stops sucking and pretty much tries to seal it after about 7 seconds. I have my food saver ti my parents when I got this one and wish I never did

Bought one about a year and a half ago, I can’t vacuum more than 3 bags in a row now. It stops sucking and pretty much tries to seal it after about 7 seconds. I have my food saver ti my parents when I got this one and wish I never did
Hi friend.
If there have any issue during use,pls feel free to contact us,will help to solve it well for u.
Thanks for your support.
Have a nice day.

I'll keep an eye out for that. I noticed the "moist" setting sucks for only a few seconds compared to the "dry" setting.
Hi friend.Thanks for your purchase form us.pls feel free to contact me if there have any issue during use,will help to solve it well.To achieve the best sealing effect and protect the service life of the sealer,here are the some warm tips about this sealer for u:
1.pls put the juicy meat into the refrigerator to chill before vacuumed and pls use paper towel to wipe the excess juice at the sealing area.
2.Pls wipe the excess juice on the machine before each vacuuming.
3.When sealing, please put the bag sealing place in the vacuum chamber to vacuum.
Have a nice day.

Reactions: noboundaries
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky