VACUUM SEALING DISCOUNT FOR ALL MEMBERS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hello everyone!

It's finally cooling down here and the leaves are changing! I hope that your autumn is filled with family, friends, and BBQ!

I have a few special discounts on equipment:

VacMaster Pro350 (12" seal bar)
Save $20 with the discount code PRO350
VacMaster Pro380 (16" seal bar)
Save $30 with the discount code PRO380
ALL MACHINES SHIP FOR FREE

Here is your OCTOBER discount code on supplies for vacuum machines:

Save 10% Off All ULTRA Bags, Rolls, & Canisters for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's, or VacMaster home suction machines

Just enter SM1018 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags will save you money! They are THICKER than the FoodSaver brand, and I have ordered in bulk to save you $$$.

THICKER BAGS ARE MORE PUNCTURE RESISTANT AND HAVE A LOWER OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE. This means your vacuum sealed items will stay fresher longer!

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/ULTRA-Bags-Rolls-for-FoodSaver-VacMaster-Weston-etc_c278.htm

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/Clear-Gold-Bags-for-FoodSaver-Seal-a-Meal_c171.htm

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Click HERE to see.

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies!

Take care, and thanks for your business!

Lisa

Thanks for the number Dave! I just called and spoke with Lisa herself and got a code to use. She said she will be posting a new code up Monday or Tuesday for the forum to use.

Thanks again for the code Lisa and have a great weekend.

I've found her to be a super person.... When she first got on the forum, seems we talked once a month or so... That was YEARS ago....

Hello everyone!

I hope all of you have a happy Thanksgiving!

Here is your NOVEMBER discount code on supplies for vacuum sealing supplies:

Save 10% Off All ULTRA Bags, Rolls, & Canisters for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's, or VacMaster home suction machines

Just enter SM1118 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags will save you money! They are THICKER than the FoodSaver brand, and I have ordered in bulk to save you $$$.

THICKER BAGS ARE MORE PUNCTURE RESISTANT AND HAVE A LOWER OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE. This means your vacuum sealed items will stay fresher longer!

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/ULTRA-Bags-Rolls-for-FoodSaver-VacMaster-Weston-etc_c278.htm

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/Clear-Gold-Bags-for-FoodSaver-Seal-a-Meal_c171.htm

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Click HERE to see.

Lisa

Hello everyone!

I want to wish all of my friends here a very Merry Christmas! Take the time to enjoy what’s important – your family and friends.

Here is your DECEMBER discount code on supplies for vacuum sealing supplies:

Just enter SM1218 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Lisa

Hello everyone!

I hope that everyone had a nice holiday season and that you have a wonderful 2019!

Here is your JANUARY discount code on supplies for vacuum sealing supplies:

Just enter SM119 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Lisa

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry for the late posting of the discount code. I've been busy working on a new Vacuumsealersunlimited.com website that will hopefully be easier to use. As always, if you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.

Here is your FEBRUARY/MARCH discount code on supplies for vacuum sealing supplies:

Just enter SM113 at checkout
and the discount will automatically be applied.

Lisa

Hello everybody,

Our new website is fully operational! I'm really excited to be able to use it to save you more money! Here's an example:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for May:

15% OFF ALL ULTRA Bags & Rolls
for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers
(any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM519 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. Click here for more information:

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. Click here for more information::

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

VACMASTER COUNTERTOP VACUUM SEALERS

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

MYLAR BAGS/EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SUPPLIES

Lisa

Hello,

There's a link that you click on that asks if you have a discount code. It's right over the area where you enter your name.

If you need further assistance, please give me a call and I will be happy to assist you.

Thank you,
Lisa

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky