VACUUM SEALING DISCOUNT FOR ALL MEMBERS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just ordered a couples of rolls from you. Tried using SM619 for the discount. It did not seem to work. Is the discount still good?

Hello everybody,

Summer is upon us, so BBQ season is in full swing. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! The VP112s chamber vacuum sealer is back. The incoming container is almost completely sold out, so if you want one, please do not wait!

Here is your discount code for June:

15% OFF ALL ULTRA Bags & Rolls
for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers
(any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM619 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. Click here for more information:

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. Click here for more information::

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

VACMASTER COUNTERTOP VACUUM SEALERS

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

MYLAR BAGS/EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SUPPLIES

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies!

Take care, and thanks for your business!

Lisa

Tried it a few days ago (6-3) and it must have been to early. No problem went ahead and ordered them, next ti,e. Thanks. Have not used them yet but the roll is much heavier then the one from Vac Master.

Hello,

Yes, we make our bags from a heavier material, so it's more puncture-resistant than other brands.

Thank you,
Lisa

Hello everybody,

August is here! I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! The VP112s chamber vacuum sealer is back. The incoming container is almost completely sold out, so if you want one, please do not wait!

Here is your discount code for August:

Just enter SM819 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. Click here for more information:

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. Click here for more information::

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

Lisa

Hello everybody,

Fall is right around the corner. I am really looking forward to cooler weather!

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for September:

Just enter SM919 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

August is here! I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for August:

Just enter SM819 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Good evening Lisa. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place, do you have a Oct. code up yet? Need to order another dozen of rolls. Thanks in advance. Wes

Hello everybody,

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for September:

Just enter SM1019 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thank you so much for your business! This group is truly my favorite online forum, because of the great members who are so welcoming.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12” wide seal bar. Click on the links below to check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230

VacMaster VP220

VacMaster VP230

Here is your discount code for January:

Just enter SM120 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

Our weather is warming up and we’ve been spending more time outside. I hope that you have all been outside smoking ribs, pulled pork, etc.!

Thank you so much for your business! This group is my favorite online forum, because of the great members.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

Here is your discount code for March:

Just enter SM320 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I hope that you are all safe and healthy. This is a very strange time, and I hope that we can all get together with our friends and family over some BBQ soon.

Thank you so much for your business! This group is my favorite online forum, because of the great members.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

We now carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!

TEXTURED MYLAR BAGS/ROLLS FOR SUCTION VACUUM SEALERS

Here is your discount code for April:

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM420 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Lisa, any idea on when you will get the gallon ultra bags back in stock? :)
Hello everybody,

I hope that you are all safe and healthy. This is a very strange time, and I hope that we can all get together with our friends and family over some BBQ soon.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

We now carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!

Here is your discount code for April:

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM420 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Lisa, would also like to know whether you are no longer selling the Vacmaster vacuum sealers? They don't show up on the site anymore

Hello everybody,

I hope that you are all well. These are very strange times, indeed!

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:[/SIZE}

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for June:

Just enter SM620 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

VacMaster is redesigning their home vacuum sealing machines. We expect to see them at the end of the month.

Lisa[/B]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky