• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

This Weekend Smoking Fatties (first rodeo).....now with Q-View!!

thepruitt21

Joined Oct 15, 2010
OK,so here I go. At a buds planning this weekends festivities. We are making a Jalapeno-Cheddar Fatty, and a Mac and Cheese Fatty.....Thats right, I said MAC AND CHEESE FATTY!!!!!! I think we might even do the breakfast fatty with fried taters and cheese and ham. Anyways, will have plenty of Q-View after the ordeal is over.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Sounds great. Dont forget that the throwdown this month is fatties. Maybe you should make another one and enter it for a chance at some prizes

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Well your idea for a fattie sounds pretty good and all but I think that I would hold off on the posting but still do the Q-view. Then you sent it too Sumosmoke (laurel) and enter it into the throwdown. Who knows you might win. I have seen alotof fatties this. Probably more then i have seen in the last 6 months and  the last I spoke to laurel she said that no one has entered it yet. So smoke on with the fattie and I look forward to seeing it in the throwdown.

thepruitt21

Joined Oct 15, 2010
MEAT ON!!!

Loins

Fatties

STL Style Ribs

Fatties

Top: Jalapeno Cheddar

Bottom: Mac and Cheese (you can see it b/t the weave)

Baby Backs

Loin below

thepruitt21

Joined Oct 15, 2010

A Trick or Treater that almost ended up on the Smoker.....Cute lil' cow!!!

Almost ready to eat!!!

YUMMY!!!!

pokey

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 15, 2010
Man, that is nice. I'm always looking for inspiration and mac 'n' cheese sounds like a winner.

Thanks for sharing.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
What a great looking bunch of food. I am going to have to try the mac n cheese fattie for sure. That is some smoker you have there!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.