This Weekend Smoking Fatties (first rodeo).....now with Q-View!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thepruitt21

Original poster
Oct 15, 2010
Li' Town in Western Oklahoma
OK,so here I go. At a buds planning this weekends festivities. We are making a Jalapeno-Cheddar Fatty, and a Mac and Cheese Fatty.....Thats right, I said MAC AND CHEESE FATTY!!!!!! I think we might even do the breakfast fatty with fried taters and cheese and ham. Anyways, will have plenty of Q-View after the ordeal is over.

Sounds great. Dont forget that the throwdown this month is fatties. Maybe you should make another one and enter it for a chance at some prizes

icon_cool.gif

Well your idea for a fattie sounds pretty good and all but I think that I would hold off on the posting but still do the Q-view. Then you sent it too Sumosmoke (laurel) and enter it into the throwdown. Who knows you might win. I have seen alotof fatties this. Probably more then i have seen in the last 6 months and  the last I spoke to laurel she said that no one has entered it yet. So smoke on with the fattie and I look forward to seeing it in the throwdown.

What a great looking bunch of food. I am going to have to try the mac n cheese fattie for sure. That is some smoker you have there!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky