Sweet breads Yum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kit s

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 2, 2017
Messed up state of California
Ok I fried up some sweet beads last eve. Man it has been a long time since I have had them. The wait was wort it. Hate the waiting part and don't want to wait so far been for next fixun.
Tossed in a combination of potato and rice flour with the seasoning of natures blend.
Fried and lightly salted.
Served up with avocado ,sliced tomato drizzled with ranch.
Taste buds and tummy were doing the happy dance.

Attachments

• sweet bread 2-20a.JPG
    sweet bread 2-20a.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 41
  • sweet bread 2-20b.JPG
    sweet bread 2-20b.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 41
Nothing bad about that meal! Had a Butcher friend that would call when they processed Veal. Haven't had those very fresh Sweetbreads in many years...JJ

Reactions: kit s
Cooked the mad cow out of it I hope..seriously wish I was more adventurous in my fooding..
[/QUOTE
Ha...that adds to ones character...whoop whoop...
Hope you all have tried it, before you snub...though do know that some will be turned off to me it was long over due yummy.

Nothing bad about that meal! Had a Butcher friend that would call when they processed Veal. Haven't had those very fresh Sweetbreads in many years...JJ
Well wished they had been fresh as I agree , still wasn't going to quibble over that because they were there and they still tasted great.

they do look good, I have heard of them but never did have them. but I wouldn't pass up trying them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky