• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Sweet breads Yum

kit s

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 2, 2017
Ok I fried up some sweet beads last eve. Man it has been a long time since I have had them. The wait was wort it. Hate the waiting part and don't want to wait so far been for next fixun.
Tossed in a combination of potato and rice flour with the seasoning of natures blend.
Fried and lightly salted.
Served up with avocado ,sliced tomato drizzled with ranch.
Taste buds and tummy were doing the happy dance.

Attachments

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Nothing bad about that meal! Had a Butcher friend that would call when they processed Veal. Haven't had those very fresh Sweetbreads in many years...JJ

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
I probably have eaten worst negolien but don't know what it was.

Warren

kit s

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 2, 2017
Cooked the mad cow out of it I hope..seriously wish I was more adventurous in my fooding..
[/QUOTE
Ha...that adds to ones character...whoop whoop...
Hope you all have tried it, before you snub...though do know that some will be turned off to me it was long over due yummy.

kit s

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 2, 2017
Nothing bad about that meal! Had a Butcher friend that would call when they processed Veal. Haven't had those very fresh Sweetbreads in many years...JJ
Well wished they had been fresh as I agree , still wasn't going to quibble over that because they were there and they still tasted great.

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
they do look good, I have heard of them but never did have them. but I wouldn't pass up trying them.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Will Squared that was in some of my I don't remember nights if you get what I'm saying.

Warren

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.