• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Stuffed Bell Peppers

redneck69

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 26, 2010

i had some left over pulled pork from the weekend and decided to do some stuffed bell peppers. i used about 2 cups of pulled pork, mexican rice, mexican cheese and red onions. i put them on the grill for about an hour and 10 minutes at 250 degrees.  great combo for leftovers! the last pic is the leftovers i took into work before warming them up.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Stuffed peppers are a favorite around here. Never tried them with PP. Will have to now! Yours looked delicious!

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Man that looks good.... and I just ate lunch!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Awww Mannnn---That looks flat out AWESOME !

Thanks Redneck!

Bear

redneck69

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 26, 2010
thank you all for the compliments 
  i like to "experiment" like my wife says, and try different things with bell peppers.  so far this has been one of the best combo's i've done so far. 

flash

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 30, 2007
Although I am not a fan of Bell Peppers, I would guess that Pablano's would work also. I'll give it a try.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
I just subscribed to this thread for later, I need to try this. Thanks.

elds498

Joined Apr 8, 2011
Great pics. Made my mouth water looking at them. Have some leftover pulled pork in the freezer. Might have to try that sometime. Thanks for sharing!

dougmays

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Nov 18, 2010
wow that looks amazing! i usually just do sausage and cheese...but rice , pulled pork and onions sounds great! gonna try this

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Congrats on the great flavor and texture combos you used in the stuffing. It's all good my friend.

alelover

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2010
Lookin mighty tasty. Bet brisket would be good in them too. Hmm. Idea coming on.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now they sure do look good to me. I wish that I had a job to take them too also.

smokingmymeat

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 22, 2011
love stuffed peppers. been quite a while since I've had them, but PP, YUMMY!!!! thanks for the reminder!!

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 17, 2010
Since seeing raptor's pulled pork manicotti I've been thinking about unusual ways to use left over pulled pork. Here is another excellent and creative use, stuffed peppers! Nice post man.

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
Those are some fine looking peppers!

Good luck and good smoking!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.