Stuffed Bell Peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

redneck69

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Western Nebraska
8d3e615f_IMG00280-20110411-2018.jpg

47f0ed06_IMG00282-20110411-2048.jpg

26865c99_IMG00286-20110412-0743.jpg

i had some left over pulled pork from the weekend and decided to do some stuffed bell peppers. i used about 2 cups of pulled pork, mexican rice, mexican cheese and red onions. i put them on the grill for about an hour and 10 minutes at 250 degrees.  great combo for leftovers! the last pic is the leftovers i took into work before warming them up.

Reactions: meateater
Stuffed peppers are a favorite around here. Never tried them with PP. Will have to now! Yours looked delicious!

thank you all for the compliments 
icon_smile.gif
  i like to "experiment" like my wife says, and try different things with bell peppers.  so far this has been one of the best combo's i've done so far. 

wow that looks amazing! i usually just do sausage and cheese...but rice , pulled pork and onions sounds great! gonna try this

Congrats on the great flavor and texture combos you used in the stuffing. It's all good my friend.

icon_cool.gif

Now they sure do look good to me. I wish that I had a job to take them too also.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky