Smoked Queso Breakfast Wraps ( Queso Recipe included)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dang, that looks good!

Thanks! I still lean towards stovetop over smoked for what it's worth.

Saved the queso recipe and plan to do it soon. What did you think of the Gouda? Was thinking of just doing 8 oz of the Velveeta in place of the Gouda.

Had to update recipe. Was only 1/2 can of poblano soup. Found the other half hiding in a Tupperware recently haha.

Not gonna lie, I doubt I could've picked out the Gouda in the end. I'd say a 50/50 Velveeta/cream cheese would be pretty good.

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Thanks! I still lean towards stovetop over smoked for what it's worth.

Had to update recipe. Was only 1/2 can of poblano soup. Found the other half hiding in a Tupperware recently haha.

Not gonna lie, I doubt I could've picked out the Gouda in the end. I'd say a 50/50 Velveeta/cream cheese would be pretty good.

Thanks for the insight and the recipe. It’s much appreciated.

Reactions: Misplaced Nebraskan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky