• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoked Corn and Peanut Butter

glenn t

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 27, 2010
Just apple smoked some corn on the cob for dinner.  Came out perfect.

Also smoked some raw peanuts, ground them up, added EVOO, salt and honey.  Gonna do that again!

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

It all sounds really good and I also like smoked corn for a corn salsa. Now the peanuts are for the peanut butter I'd like to see that and I betit tastes good too.

jdomep

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 30, 2011
how long did you have to cook your corn? did you put it on raw or boil it first?

jdomep

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 30, 2011
do you smoke the whole cook or just a part of it. three hours of smoke sounds like really smokey corn.

glenn t

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 27, 2010
I think some of the smoke stays in the husk.  Plus I was using pecan so a lot less smoky than mesquite.

pgsmoker64

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 23, 2010
When I read your post out loud my wife freaked out and said "You are NOT smoking corn with peanut butter!!" 
  LOL....I explained that the two were not related, but not until after I had a little fun!!!!! 

Bill

glenn t

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 27, 2010
When I read your post out loud my wife freaked out and said "You are NOT smoking corn with peanut butter!!" 
  LOL....I explained that the two were not related, but not until after I had a little fun!!!!! 

Bill
Too fun.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.