1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

September 2010 TD winners (Happy Birthday RonP - R.I.P.)

Discussion in 'SMF Throwdowns' started by sumosmoke, Oct 3, 2010.

1. pops6927

pops6927 Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I would like to thank all the participants for all the entries; every one was in his honor and truly special.  As a special request, please say a quick prayer for Ron every time you use Yoshida's on anything, be it just a quick 'For You, Ron'.  I know he would appreciate it!  Please keep him in our memories!

2. princess

princess Smoking Fanatic

::applause:: Congrats to all who participated, and an extra loud ::applause:: to our Top Two.

3. distre

distre Smoke Blower

Congratulations to the Squirrel and Meateater. Great entries. I wanted to vote but didn't realize it closed early, but for a great reason, Happy Birthday RonP.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  4. squirrel

squirrel Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Maneater! LOL! Oh yea, Meat, it's a new nickname!

Thank you distre, I appreciate your congrats! I look forward to visiting some of your posts!

5. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member

Congratulations to everyone who entered... You have done a fine job in your honoring of RonP...

Happy Birthday Ron, R.I.P.