Pulled Beef Sammiches

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Heck yeah, Jake, that looks perfect. It don't get any better than that...

We've got a niece coming in town today from Pennsylvania and my wife asked me what I was going to cook. Until I looked at the weather, pulled chuck was on the menu. Now I'll have to come up with something to cook indoors.

Charles

Reactions: TNJAKE
Nailed it! That looks excellent Jake! We just love pulled beef, but having nice weather like you did had to make it even better.

Ryan

Excellent looking Sammie there Jake!
I’m a PP guy, but you may have me out buying a chuck roast!
I like the idea of finishing it in the oven to save wood too!
Al

Nice! I’m doing one this weekend to go into my wife’s home enchiladas, Like Jake said once you smoke it you are hooked!!!

dang it Jake I want a beef samich for breakfast now!

That looks amazing! Ive never smoked a beef roast either and I was just thinking of making some Guinness stew. I think the leftover roast would be perfect. Thank you for sharing!
Thanks bud. Give it a go and I agree would be good in a stew

Looks awesome Jake I enjoy smoking the chuck roasts for pulled beef since they are smaller and go so much faster than a brisket. They are a better size when it's just the wife and I as well.
Thanks Jerry same with us. A nice chuck is our go to

Jake, that looks killer!!!
I have a Chucky in the SV tank, it's been in there since Sunday morning. I was going to have it yesterday, but things came up, so we'll have it tonight, pot roast style.
Thanks Dan our last one was with mashed taters and gravy

Heck yeah, Jake, that looks perfect. It don't get any better than that...

We've got a niece coming in town today from Pennsylvania and my wife asked me what I was going to cook. Until I looked at the weather, pulled chuck was on the menu. Now I'll have to come up with something to cook indoors.

Charles
Thanks Charles. Nasty here today as well

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky