Pulled Beef Sammiches

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have the same problem while pulling pork.
I've never cooked a chucky to pull but you've made me want to! I have a couple in a freezer.
Outside cooking days are starting to get few and far between around here....
Thanks bud it's delicious and easy. Give it a try and make sure to take to higher temp for pulling.

We been getting hammered with rain all day. Supposed to last through Saturday then a big cool down.
Steady rain here, too. Y'all get that rain out of your system before next week, a bunch of us are coming up to Lake Cherokee for a few days of fishing...:emoji_grinning:

Reactions: TNJAKE
Better bring a jacket. Low next Thursday is 29° lol
We'll be prepared for the cold, which Lake Cherokee needs. My intel source from there says that the lake is still too warm, but a good cold snap should help get the fish more active. I had a couple of buddies go up last week on a scouting mission and they did not catch a fish in 4 days of fishing. They said that the lake surface temp was around 71℉ which is high for this time of the year there. But we're coming regardless, we come up there once in the spring and then always the first week in November.

Sorry to derail your thread...

Charles

We'll be prepared for the cold, which Lake Cherokee needs. My intel source from there says that the lake is still too warm, but a good cold snap should help get the fish more active. I had a couple of buddies go up last week on a scouting mission and they did not catch a fish in 4 days of fishing. They said that the lake surface temp was around 71℉ which is high for this time of the year there. But we're coming regardless, we come up there once in the spring and then always the first week in November.

Sorry to derail your thread...

Charles
I bet it drops the water temp into the 50s by next week

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Jake those look fantastic buddy. Very well done sir!! BTW, I surely do remember that view in the first pic. Reminded me of a great time I had not too long ago. all I'm missing is the mandatory cold beer :emoji_wink:

Robert

Jake those look fantastic buddy. Very well done sir!! BTW, I surely do remember that view in the first pic. Reminded me of a great time I had not too long ago. all I'm missing is the mandatory cold beer :emoji_wink:

Robert
Thanks Robert and lol damn you got me. I always try to include a beer in my posts!

Looks great, been wanting to do 1 but going to have to have 1 cut I am afraid, little over 2lbs wont make me happy, want 4-6lbs

Looks great, been wanting to do 1 but going to have to have 1 cut I am afraid, little over 2lbs wont make me happy, want 4-6lbs
Thanks mike. Get most of mine from sam's. Always between 3-4lbs. Check them out

I have the same problem while pulling pork.
I've never cooked a chucky to pull but you've made me want to! I have a couple in a freezer.
Outside cooking days are starting to get few and far between around here....
Get you a coat and rain suit I cook outside year around rain blow or snow.
I have a mean wife. :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky