Pulled Beef Sammiches

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice! I’m doing one this weekend to go into my wife’s home enchiladas, Like Jake said once you smoke it you are hooked!!!

dang it Jake I want a beef samich for breakfast now!
Thanks bud. Love pulled beef in enchiladas.

Jake, What type of smoker did you use for Mr. Chuckie? I've done a couple with my 22" Weber but would like to experiment via other methods.

Jake, What type of smoker did you use for Mr. Chuckie? I've done a couple with my 22" Weber but would like to experiment via other methods.
Hey bud did this one one my pellet smoker with pecan pellets

77cbe03c378c87d4f12c86f8d6beadb0.500x271x27.gif

Hell yeah Jake that looks amazing. I love doing smoked chuckies. Its been awhile. Actually found one in the freezer last night. Might be on the menu this weekend if this rain ever stops! Big LIKE buddy!

Reactions: TNJAKE
View attachment 514785

Hell yeah Jake that looks amazing. I love doing smoked chuckies. Its been awhile. Actually found one in the freezer last night. Might be on the menu this weekend if this rain ever stops! Big LIKE buddy!
Lol thanks John. We been getting hammered with rain all day. Supposed to last through Saturday then a big cool down. Stay dry bud

Looks awesome Jake!! Pulled Beef like that from chuck is near the top of my favorites to smoke and eat. Wish chuck prices would come down for sure.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Looks awesome Jake!! Pulled Beef like that from chuck is near the top of my favorites to smoke and eat. Wish chuck prices would come down for sure.
Thanks Jeff a favorite here as well. I honestly couldn't tell you what current chuck prices are. This was in deep freeze from Nov 2020. Thankfully have a couple more

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky