Prime Rib with Stuffed Mushrooms

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
This is one of my best Prime Ribs ever,sorry to say it was done in the oven. Temperature Not getting above zero because of the wind.These old bones can't do it any more.

Prime Rib sitting on a bed of Celery Carrots
DSCN0064.JPG
Mushrooms ready to stuff
DSCN0065.JPG
Blue Cheese Stuffing mix
DSCN0066.JPG
Extra Mushrooms surround the Rib
DSCN0067.JPG
Cooked @ 235* for 2 hrs. 20 minutes
till it reached 138* F- I.T.
DSCN0069.JPG
Carry over took it to 143* F
DSCN0071.JPG
Plated with Yam & Stuffed Mushrooms
DSCN0073.JPG
Hope this winter ends soon
Richie

Simply fabulous Richie great looking plate. I understand about the cold. My smokers are in hibernation mode currently.

point for sure
Chris

Simply fabulous Richie great looking plate. I understand about the cold. My smokers are in hibernation mode currently.

point for sure
Chris
Chris thanks I thought I would have been able to use mine with the new canopy.The wind is wicked 30 to 50 MPH almost every day.Thanks for the point I appreciate it
Richie

Richie, Awesome job on the PR and the mushrooms look great. I'm w/ya on the smoker taking a break for now,it's 27 below here this am.

Richie, Awesome job on the PR and the mushrooms look great. I'm w/ya on the smoker taking a break for now,it's 27 below here this am.

CM That is crazy cold it is like a heat wave here 2* above zero right now no wind today. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Not my way of doing a Prime Rib, but it looks Great, Richie!!--Like
I wouldn't turn it down!!!:)

You should have just waited a few more days---Starting Tuesday, we're supposed to finally get above Freezing, and for about 10 to 12 days having 30s and 40s. They're even calling for a day or two in the 50s around here!!!

Bear

Reactions: crazymoon
Not my way of doing a Prime Rib, but it looks Great, Richie!!--Like
I wouldn't turn it down!!!:)

You should have just waited a few more days---Starting Tuesday, we're supposed to finally get above Freezing, and for about 10 to 12 days having 30s and 40s. They're even calling for a day or two in the 50s around here!!!

Bear

Bear I thought about that but we took this out the other day.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie
Bone is being used for Beef/Barely Soup

You should have waited until Feb 14th. That sliced shot looks like it should have been served to your better half for Valentines day. LOL
dscn0071-jpg.349694

You should have waited until Feb 14th. That sliced shot looks like it should have been served to your better half for Valentines day. LOL
dscn0071-jpg.349694
Thanks Yeah been there done that already LOL
full

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky