Another Prime Ribeye

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just incredible John! I got a couple Chuck Eyes out. You gonna make me dig up that sauce from where ever I put it!

Thank You Brian!!
I think I like this Teriyaki stuff better than the Korean stuff I tried.
I think I'm going to try mixing the two of them on my next Steak.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice dinner and breakfast Bear! All looks great! Steak is perfectly cooked and we are huge fans of twice baked taters!

John, that looks excellent and perfectly cooked. I cannot choose one of those fine meals over the other, they're both great. That Ninja is cruising along perfectly. I've learned that Prime is much better than any other cut. Great job.
Thank You Mike!
Yup---And the higher cost of Choice, the better the Price of Prime looks.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Those ribeye meals look fantastic John. Even this druggy heavy metal music lover would be proud to chow down on a plate. :emoji_wink:

Point for sure
Chris
Thank You Chris!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky