Prime Rib Fajitas on Blackstone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 12, 2018
DACULA GA
Greetings All. This is my first Blackstone posting. We had Prime Rib Sunday, and when it hit 110' IT, we sliced off some of the outer pieces to store for Fajitas tonight.
I don't use the Blackstone as much as I'd like, but hoping to increase that.

IMG_2618.jpg
Here's some Red and Yellow Bell Peppers and some Onions getting a warmup. Cooking on low so things don't get out of hand.
IMG_2619.jpg
Add in the shredded Prime Rib, the Mrs. likes to cut things as uniform as possible, lol.
IMG_2620.jpg
PR and Pepper/Onion mix getting chummy. Soon to be paired forever.
IMG_2621.jpg
All finished and mixed. I would have liked it a little more crisp (burnt) on the veggies, but the Mrs. likes it this way. Sorry no plated shots.
Overall a simple meal and was pretty good. Next time going to add some Fresh Lime Juice while cooking. Thanks for looking in.

Man never thought I'd need a Blackstone.....but to might convince me lol.
Looks mighty good !
And those better be sweet Vidalia onions!

nice looking cook there. Bet it was great!
Thanks, it was good. Hoping to get to "Great" next time, lol.
Thanks for the like, very appreciated.

Last edited:
Man never thought I'd need a Blackstone.....but to might convince me lol.
Looks mighty good !
And those better be sweet Vidalia onions!
Thanks 912. I really like it and plan to use it a lot more starting now. Got it last October, and didn't use it near as much as I originally thought I would. Yes I think they were Vidalia's, lol.
Thanks for the like, very appreciated.

Robert, thanks for the like. Very appreciated. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Looks good. I could eat it straight out the pan there.
Jim
Thanks Jim. I could too. We are on diets now, so the Fajita shells are very small, and we only have 2 each. So if I am still hungry, gonna eat right out of the pan, lol. Thanks for the like.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky