Burgers on the Blackstone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ThePreacherMan

Original poster
Feb 2, 2024
Oklahoma Panhandle
IMG_1641.jpeg
IMG_1642.jpeg

Made a quick meal this evening on the Blackstone! It’s so perfect for hamburgers. Quick late night meal and never disappoints. I always enjoy using the Blackstone off and on with my smoker. I love how it sears the hamburger well also! If you don’t have one I’d highly recommend it. Glad I got some leftovers for lunch tomorrow also 😂

Looks great. Leftover burger is one of my favorite meals on the farm. Microwave or tractor manifold to reheat. I don't do cheese so less messy.

There is a forum section for BS and other types of griddles under

Looks great. Leftover burger is one of my favorite meals on the farm. Microwave or tractor manifold to reheat. I don't do cheese so less messy.

There is a forum section for BS and other types of griddles under
Oh my apologies. I’m new so still learning how to navigate everywhere. Also, I knew several guys in the oilfield who would warm up their lunches that way under the hood 😂

Oh my apologies. I’m new so still learning how to navigate everywhere. Also, I knew several guys in the oilfield who would warm up their lunches that way under the hood 😂
No big deal.
I've been here a number of years and they slip in new forum topics now and then.
This is the best and widest interest forum (and most forgiving) you will find.
I'm going to post in the bread portion shortly.

Reactions: ThePreacherMan
Good looking burgers! Love everything that comes off the Blackstone... now we have two! But the smaller two burner will go in the camper this spring.

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky