[PHOTOS ADDED] 9th Annual South Florida Gathering (December 6th - 8th, Sebring FL)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dougmays

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 18, 2010
Gainesville, FL
Here again folks!!! Old and new are welcome to attend our 9th Annual South Florida Gathering!!

THIS FIRST POST WILL BE CONSTANTLY UPDATED WITH IMPORTANT INFORMATION SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SCROLL BETWEEN PAGES EVENT INFO

More Details to come but here is a preview...

Date: December 6-8, 2019 (Saturday the 7th is the "big" day)
Link to book:
https://floridastateparks.reserveam...roundDetails.do?contractCode=FL&parkId=281036

Attendees and Sites

Site 54 - Denita and JD
Site 77 - @roadkill cafe
Site 78 - ega-q ega-q
Site 79 - jarjarchef jarjarchef
Site 81 - dougmays dougmays
Site 82 - Discus39 Discus39
Site 83 - cuckoo4141 cuckoo4141
Site 85 - @NU2SMOKE
Site 86 - jammo jammo
Site 87 - carol506 carol506 & @grumpa john
Site 88 - Gathering Main Site JckDanls 07 JckDanls 07
Site 89 - JckDanls 07 JckDanls 07
Site 92 - @bobcats110
Site 93 - Tim and Jane Bemiller
Site 116 - Doug and Laurie
Site 129 - Fester’s
Site 130 - Lamantias
Site 131 - Decompte’s
Site 135 - Craig (@nimrod )

Note: For the booking of sites, for anyone knew we generally set up the "main event" around sites 80,81,87,88 "square" (see screenshot). Feel free to camp close or if you want some privacy you can camp where ever and come'on over :)

People are welcome to Campout overnight, stay the weekend of just come for the day!

Please post below when you book and let us know how many and what campsites! Looking forward to another awesome year...bigger and better is what we strive for!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 1.38.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 1.38.13 PM.png
    22 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Note: Let's try to keep chatter in this thread down to a minimum for a couple months since there are few gathering's sooner and we dont want members in those areas to lose site of it on the thread display

I believe i have everyone updated on the first post!

Wow...already 15 sites booked and atleast 22 attendees! Looks like this will be bigger than last year which was our biggest!

N Nana08 - I saw you quoted my booking message and you're a new member, we'd love to have you. If you have any questions about the gathering, camping or anything else please dont hesitate to ask.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky