• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Ohh geee I was bad.With Q-view!

fpnmf

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 19, 2010
Hit a home run on some tool sales today so I figured that once we move to remote Fl I will be missing the high end stuff.

Spent 200 bucks at Whole Foods and it went into 2 large bags.

Chocolate 3 kinds, 5 diffferent kinds of awesome cheese,organic fresh broccoli and corn,Gumbo, huge beautiful pink shrimp,

1 stick of Fra' Man i Salmetto piccante sausage (dry cured)--spicy dry chorizo, 2 huge boneless ribeyes and a 6.8 pound fresh farmraised local butt.Oh and some nice aussie thin crackers.

The sausage is what I aim to learn how to do. It is so delicious!!

The butt has been rubbed with our founders rub and going to the MES in the early am.

MMMMM what a nice chunk of pork...

Have a great day!!

Craig

Last edited:

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 16, 2008
Shucks Craig, you're only a skip and a jump away still
 It would be a nice day trip

ANYHOW,
 to the forum and remember to,

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
That is a nice looking pork butt! 

Waiting patiently for updates.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Looks like a great start. You know Florida ain't never never land you can find a few things around here if ya look in the right places

Last edited:

fpnmf

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 19, 2010
Looks like a great start. You know Florida ain't never never land you can find a few things around here if ya look in the right places
I am looking forward to the exploring for stuff.

Craig

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.