CI Grilled Deep Dish Stuffed Crust Pizzas (Heavy Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
One of these days you're gonna walk into that place for beers and find me sitting there waiting for you :emoji_wink:
Not hard to find. Just below the Denison Dam Oklahoma side.
20220717_124703.jpg

Holy pizza Robert! Man your breadth of talent is impressive! Those look amazing, as a Midwest boy Deep Dish is the king and those are definately top notch! As always, thank you for the inspiration and an amazing cook!

Yeah in two years I have obtained the grill master body!
Damn Jim, based on that "flow chart", I'm still a beginner :emoji_laughing:
I would say you are definably pass the beginners stage
Thanks Warren but not according to the chart Jim posted. Still a babe in arms based on that :emoji_wink:
Not hard to find. Just below the Denison Dam Oklahoma side.
One day Brian...one day. Still though, you and Gretchen are welcome to come south any time.

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Wow, that is some great looking pizza!
Thanks so much Jason. Was a ton of work for 2 pizzas but well worth it.
Holy biskets! (yeah i have a 2 year old, its how i talk now). That looks incredible. Nicely done.
That's exactly how you're supposed to talk, both with a 2 year old as well as in the forum...well kinda anyway :emoji_wink: Thanks so much for the kind words.
Holy pizza Robert! Man your breadth of talent is impressive! Those look amazing, as a Midwest boy Deep Dish is the king and those are definately top notch! As always, thank you for the inspiration and an amazing cook!
I very much appreciate it Jed. Some glowing commentary that may be a bit beyond my actual capabilities, but deeply appreciated. Thank you.

Robert

Reactions: millerbuilds
I pass my Doc with flying colors. In fact he changed me from every 3 months to 6 months. Now is the time to get this done! I have not hardly used any that pantry stuff I got yet. I know you out of hand but wanting to do this weekend. I have a CI pizza pan that not used yet. Should I grease it?

I pass my Doc with flying colors. In fact he changed me from every 3 months to 6 months. Now is the time to get this done! I have not hardly used any that pantry stuff I got yet. I know you out of hand but wanting to do this weekend. I have a CI pizza pan that not used yet. Should I grease it
That's great news about the doc Brian. I use a CI pan for all my pizzas now and have never needed to grease them. Can't wait to see what you turn out buddy.

Robert

Robert. I did do that pizza. I just used the Rustic Italian Pizza Dough Mix since this kind of a practice run. Then I messed up and missed the oil until I had it ready to rise. Tried to work it in. Still turned out pretty good
20220903_134203.jpg
good. 20220903_161528.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky