• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Official 2010 December Throwdown

sumosmoke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 29, 2007

This posting is a bit late, however we are still having a Throwdown this month. The theme ... HAM!

Codeword = swine

Official TD Rules

The prize offerings are the same as last month: Winner of the Voter's Poll will receive a brand new Maverick ET-73 (courtesy of TJohnson). Winner of the Judges' Vote will receive a $50 bbq sauce basket (courtesy of Beer-B-Q).

Entries are due by midnight New Years Eve - 12/31/10.

Good luck!

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Alrighty it time for the great Pig come out of hiding.

bamaboy

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 26, 2010
I just might have to join this one,hmmmm sounds fun

jojo22

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 26, 2010
How does one go about entering, like what is the official process, is there a link or thread where I can look?

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007
How does one go about entering, like what is the official process, is there a link or thread where I can look?
It is easy as can be, just smoke your ham and take a picture with the code word; Swine in it and PM the picture to Sumosmoke with a short description of what it is you prepared.

The theme ... HAM!

Codeword = swine

Official TD Rules

Last edited:

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
But don't forget! You can only use ONE PLATE! LOLOLOL!!

It is easy as can be, just smoke your ham and take a picture with the code word; Swine in it and PM the picture to Sumosmoke with a short description of what it is you prepared.

The theme ... HAM!

Codeword = swine

Official TD Rules

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Bump

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
BUMP!! Last week folks, lets get a alot of entry's. All you newbie's are invited to enter a plate. This is a monthly contest with prizes. Alway's a bunch of interesting meals are entered, your's could be a winner.

sumosmoke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 29, 2007
Today is the last day for your December entry! 

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.