Official 1st Annual North Carolina Gathering April 27th - 29th (Now with More Pictures)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
9 days to go. Who's coming and what are you bringing? Here is a list of things we will need. I have tables and chairs and a couple party tents. Please add to the list if there are things I forgot.

RED Solo Cups

Plates

Napkins

Plasticware

Foil Pans

Wood

Paper Towel

Foil
Fixed it for you! Y'all have a great time.

I'll be there Saturday morning w/ a livermush fattie, fresh biscuits, and a couple bags of ice. Gonna try the fattie this weekend to see how long it will take. By the way, how early can I show up on Sat?

Bill

The family and i are Still gonna be there I might have another person coming, I'll get back to you on that. How many are coming. I'll also bring some stuff that's on the list above. Can't wait to to meet everyone even tho I'm not really active here but always come back for guidance

9 days to go. Who's coming and what are you bringing? Here is a list of things we will need. I have tables and chairs and a couple party tents. Please add to the list if there are things I forgot.
Solo Cups
Plates
Napkins
Plasticware
Foil Pans
Wood
Paper Towel
Foil

Jack Daniels

have fun y'all.. we'll be watching

Jack Daniels
have fun y'all.. we'll be watching
Were you signing your post or are you telling me I need bourbon? Or both maybe?
icon_biggrin.gif

I'll be there Saturday morning w/ a livermush fattie, fresh biscuits, and a couple bags of ice. Gonna try the fattie this weekend to see how long it will take. By the way, how early can I show up on Sat?

Bill
My wife is very excited about the livermush fattie. I am usually up by 6ish. What time is breakfast Joel?
Whenever you want it to be.
biggrin.gif

I will be the first to admit that breakfasts aren't my forte so I hadn't planned on cooking it myself.

My wife is very excited about the livermush fattie. I am usually up by 6ish. What time is breakfast Joel?
Breakfast time is usually determined by how late everyone sits around the camp fire the night before  ???

I'll plan on showing up around 7ish with the fattie cooked. It won't take long to warm up in the smoker.

Bill

Sounds like a good time wish I could make it

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky