• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

SMF Spring 2021 Pennsylvania Gathering

IH 1026

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 4, 2018
Alright folks, COVID got the spring 2020 Gathering cancelled, so I'm going to try again in 2021.
This event is not meant to overshadow the Fall 2021 Gathering that Farmer holds, but an addition for members that may not be able to attend.

When: April 30, May 1, May 2 for the hardcore people that can hack it
Where: Just North of Hershey, Pennsylvania at my family farm. Not quite God's country, but not the Armpit of America either.
Who: ALL members that wish to attend. I don't care where you're from.. if you want to attend, make your intentions known.
IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND : PM me for an address
RV's/ Campers: We have limited on site RV/ Camper areas that are level. We do have electric in the barn, and well water though the water can be a little rough at times. I will work on a filtration system between now and then. If you're bringing one, let me know ahead of time so I can plan for it.

*****ALL UPDATES will be posted here in the Original Posting at the bottom of the page. Check back often.

*******THIS IS A NUT FREE EVENT. ABSOLUTELY NO TREE NUTS are permitted due to food allergies*** I cannot stress this enough.

There are MULTIPLE grocery stores, campgrounds, gas stations, and modern conveniences within a 3 mile radius, and also quite a few hotels. I'm not yet sure about the Spring 2021 Hershey Park schedule, but if you want more info I can do some digging.

This will be a family friendly event, so plan to act accordingly.

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Yup for sure will be planning on this IH and yup with my camper.
Wings for the lesson you requested. :emoji_laughing:

Warren

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.