10th Annual Carolinas Smokers Gathering-September 15, 16 and 17th 2023

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

alelover

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
We'll be firing up the smokers, grills and the wood pile for another great weekend in the Carolinas. The last 9 have been really spectacular. So save that weekend for some great BBQ, good beer and good times.

Check out the past 9 gatherings here.

1st Annual NC Gathering

2nd Annual NC Gathering

3rd Annual NC Gathering

4th Annual NC Gathering

5th Annual NC Gathering

6th Annual NC Gathering

7th Annual NC Gathering

8th Annual NC Gathering

9th Annual NC Gathering

We will once again have it at our "Lake View Estate" in Concord, NC. We are about 20 minutes north of Charlotte in Concord. Near the Cabarrus Arena.

Map to the gathering

upload_2019-1-24_8-43-30-png.png

Going to maybe have some demonstrations of who knows what again, it will be fun and educational. We have a big backyard so bring your tents and small campers. Sorry no RV hookups. This is a family friendly event and we encourage folks to bring the kids along. They always have fun. There are also some hotels in the area if you need one.

Hotels in the Area

For those who have not attended a SMF gathering before it will be a weekend of relaxing, eating, and fellowship. It is a chance to meet some of the great SMF'ers you interact with on the forums everyday. You won't find a nicer group of people or better food. Last years gathering was a great success and we hope for an even better turnout this year. So please make time for a great weekend you will remember for years to come.

I'll be watching... always enjoy seeing pics of all the gatherings!

Ryan

Reactions: theosh
Alright, you have my attention. Do you have a list of possible attendees? I'd need to check and see the closest airport that SWA services to see if the trip is worth it but I'm really getting into attending these SMF events. So many great people and so much fun.

Robert

Reactions: bmudd14474
Alright, you have my attention. Do you have a list of possible attendees? I'd need to check and see the closest airport that SWA services to see if the trip is worth it but I'm really getting into attending these SMF events. So many great people and so much fun.

Robert
Pretty sure Southwest still does flights in/out of CLT (Charlotte Douglas) which is only about 30-40 minutes to Concord depending on traffic. You get right onto a loop ( I 485) right out of the airport and then another 10 miles or so up I 85

It's way better than taking 85 through New Atlanta (Charlotte)

1694746431014.png

Hey Scott, I am still out of town and so will not be able to attend. Enjoy and I hope this year is the best one yet...
I'm looking forward to see pics of what I missed.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky