1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Step by Steps, by Bear

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by Bearcarver, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Bearcarver

Bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Hi Gang!
    I just added "Venison Backstrap (Sous Vide)" to my easy to follow Step by Step Index.

There are a lot of others that are pretty new in my list of nearly 100 assorted Smokes, and things. ALL are in Step by Step form. Here's the Index:
    Just click on "Bear's Step by Steps".
    All Kinds To Choose From.

Enjoy,

Bear

WaterinHoleBrew and markh024 like this.
  2. Laftpig

Laftpig Fire Starter

Thanks for this posting Mr. Bearcarver it answers almost all my questions I have about dry curing pork pieces. Lots of details, just what I needed. This site is certainly difficult to navigate.

3. HalfSmoked

HalfSmoked Master of the Pit Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Hey Bear when are you going to put this in a book if we ever lost this sight it will all be gone as we almost did with this recent change over. You could sell it on the internet.

Warren

4. Bearcarver

LOL---Yeah, a 600 page book with 500+ Pictures. Cost a fortune!!

I didn't almost lose it. That was because of Photobucket mostly, but I had back-up pictures.

Bear

5. Bearcarver

I'm glad you like it.
    Stick around awhile---You'll get used to the forum.
    And send me a PM if you have any questions. (Conversation)

Bear

6. HalfSmoked

HalfSmoked Master of the Pit Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Bear I was talking about a on line book not for say a printed book. People buy it and print it out on line.

Warren

7. Bearcarver

I actually have the whole book on a PDF, but I give it to other people--Free.
    I don't give it out here, because the whole thing is already here, and all the links in it bring you right to this forum anyway. If you're already on this forum, it's much easier to just go right to this Thread:
    Just click on "Bear's Step by Steps".

Bear

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  8. SmokinAl

SmokinAl Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Thanks for doing all the leg work Bear!
    Your making it real easy for the rest of us!
    Al

9. Bearcarver

Thanks Al !!
    I just like to help when I'm Able.

Bear