New Step by Steps, by Bear

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for this posting Mr. Bearcarver it answers almost all my questions I have about dry curing pork pieces. Lots of details, just what I needed. This site is certainly difficult to navigate.

Hey Bear when are you going to put this in a book if we ever lost this sight it will all be gone as we almost did with this recent change over. You could sell it on the internet.

Warren

Hey Bear when are you going to put this in a book if we ever lost this sight it will all be gone as we almost did with this recent change over. You could sell it on the internet.

Warren

LOL---Yeah, a 600 page book with 500+ Pictures. Cost a fortune!!

I didn't almost lose it. That was because of Photobucket mostly, but I had back-up pictures.

Bear

Thanks for this posting Mr. Bearcarver it answers almost all my questions I have about dry curing pork pieces. Lots of details, just what I needed. This site is certainly difficult to navigate.

I'm glad you like it.
Stick around awhile---You'll get used to the forum.
And send me a PM if you have any questions. (Conversation)

Bear

Bear I was talking about a on line book not for say a printed book. People buy it and print it out on line.

Warren

I actually have the whole book on a PDF, but I give it to other people--Free.
I don't give it out here, because the whole thing is already here, and all the links in it bring you right to this forum anyway. If you're already on this forum, it's much easier to just go right to this Thread:
Just click on "Bear's Step by Steps".

Bear

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky