• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

new shoe on ok joe ( one custom ) Home made . Made from pipe and steel and a good welder

Joined Sep 6, 2010
Hey all fellow bbq and low and slow smoker seller and custom one off makers .

I was very tire of my low and slow super old skool 1/4 steel smoker having the stupid plastic wheels, ( they look like crap .

I will up load my cook pics

enjoy all and keep on smoking

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Nice job!

Those ought to last a little longer than plastic ones!

Bear

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
Those look like are wheels that should have come on the smoker to start with!!! Great job!

Joined Sep 6, 2010
I just seen that I put tire over tired (crazy ) I am thank full for the kind words and the great site for smoker fokes are able to enjoy a common bond !!!!!!!!!!

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Well your new shoes look awesome. They kinda look like the old Nike's I used to wear when I was skateboarding years ago. I really do like the set up that you have now. You will be able to sure spread the word of good Q around now.!!!!!!!

Last edited:

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Nice job. Looks like it should have been made that way from the start. definitely a great upgrade.

Joined Sep 6, 2010
I have a brinkman I have picked up and have very good plans for that ole girl , That is gonna be a cash cow (this summer I have plans on foot ball games and base ball games , soccer games .

In texas I bet this could be a 400 600 dollar a weekend money maker !!!!!!

lol I would have hire some one to fix my smokers then !!!!!! couldnt do that .

ok back to work and making the smoking world a lil better place ............

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.