new shoe on ok joe ( one custom ) Home made . Made from pipe and steel and a good welder

Discussion in 'Charcoal Smokers' started by smoker1service, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Hey all fellow bbq and low and slow smoker seller and custom one off makers .

I was very tire of my low and slow super old skool 1/4 steel smoker having the stupid plastic wheels, ( they look like crap .

I will up load my cook pics

enjoy all and keep on smoking [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    they look good!

3. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Nice job!

Those ought to last a little longer than plastic ones!

Bear

4. les3176

les3176 Master of the Pit

Those look like are wheels that should have come on the smoker to start with!!! Great job!

5. I just seen that I put tire over tired (crazy ) I am thank full for the kind words and the great site for smoker fokes are able to enjoy a common bond !!!!!!!!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

Well your new shoes look awesome. They kinda look like the old Nike's I used to wear when I was skateboarding years ago. I really do like the set up that you have now. You will be able to sure spread the word of good Q around now.!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  7. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Nice job on the wheels they look great...

8. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Nice job. Looks like it should have been made that way from the start. definitely a great upgrade.

9. I have a brinkman I have picked up and have very good plans for that ole girl , That is gonna be a cash cow (this summer I have plans on foot ball games and base ball games , soccer games .

In texas I bet this could be a 400 600 dollar a weekend money maker !!!!!!

lol I would have hire some one to fix my smokers then !!!!!! couldnt do that .

ok back to work and making the smoking world a lil better place ............