• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New OTBS Members for the hot dayz of Summer

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Well Congradulation both of you guys. It is well deserved. I'm sure you guys don't mind being held up there with the rest of us on the Stage of the Thin Blue Smoke

northern greenhorn

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Congrats guys, well deserved, nice acceptance speech Bearcarver, you can hear the music start as they go to commercial. 

pops6927

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jul 23, 2008
Congratulations to both of you!

alelover

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2010
Congrats dudes. I know you both have helped me and accepted my newbie self into this great community. You make people feel real welcome and make our food taste good. Bravo.

ak1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 23, 2010
I just saw this. Sincerest congratulations to both Bearcarver & Scarbelly. You two deserve this.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Thanks again to all!

Sorry, no more speeches,

Bear

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
As Bear said THANKS to all of you for the nice comments - I will let Bear handle the speaches while I tend to his smoker

alx

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 4, 2009
Great Job and Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Congratulations and welcome to the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke! While I do not contribute a whole lot lately I do sandbag quite a bit and both of you gentlemen stand out amongst your peers!

Kudos

and

Cheers!

smokey mo

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 18, 2009
It would be very difficult to find two members more deserving than you both. Well done! The knowledge you have shared makes us all better at our craft.

old poi dog

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 26, 2007
Congratulations to Bearcarver and Scarbelly...two great Resources to anyone with any interest in the arts of Smokes.

Last edited:

toxie

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 8, 2009
Bearcarver and Scarbelly... Congratulations guys!

otter

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 17, 2010
Congrats to Both of you And thanks for the advice and the help Sorry I'm so late in this Still learning the sight

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.