New OTBS Members for the hot dayz of Summer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats to both of you and I agree your both deserving of the title.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Congrats to both Bearcarver and Scarbelly!!! both of these guys are what its all about. passing good info on to the people looking for help. we all were there at one point. we have gained what we know due to members like Bear and Scar. Kudos to you both! great noms and i am sure it wasnt a difficult choice for Dutch.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

WOW - what an honor to join this esteeemed club of some of the most knowledgeable and talented smokers in the world . 

Guess I picked the wrong weekend to be away with the grandkids.  

This is truly a surprise for sure. I have posted here because this is like another family for me and I much enjoy my time here. 

Bear - I am honored to enter this with you

Thanks to everyone -

2 great choices and both are well deserving.........i guess gary can come out from being pinned by my table and have full reign of the "table of feast" next time over!
tongue.gif

congrats to both of ya!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
I will be there again  for sure - enjoyed your whole family - oh and the food was pretty good too!

Puttin in my order for some of your shortribs right now
icon_lol.gif

CONGRATS and THANKS to both Bear and Scar for all they have done!

And thanks to Mrs. Bear and Mrs. Scar for letting you play in the SMF sandbox!!!

Todd

Congrats gentlemen. Very well deserved. I am also honored to have you as part of the Order.

Thank you all again very much for your kind words !

You're all making me blush!

No you're not going to get me to make another speech!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky