• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New OTBS Members for the hot dayz of Summer

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
Congrats you 2 well deserved

erain

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 2, 2008
Congrats to both Bearcarver and Scarbelly!!! both of these guys are what its all about. passing good info on to the people looking for help. we all were there at one point. we have gained what we know due to members like Bear and Scar. Kudos to you both! great noms and i am sure it wasnt a difficult choice for Dutch.

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 16, 2008
Congradulations Bearcarver and Scarbelly ! I am honored to have you as a fellow Knight
Knew you could

Have fun and,

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
WOW - what an honor to join this esteeemed club of some of the most knowledgeable and talented smokers in the world . 

Guess I picked the wrong weekend to be away with the grandkids.  

This is truly a surprise for sure. I have posted here because this is like another family for me and I much enjoy my time here. 

Bear - I am honored to enter this with you

Thanks to everyone -

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
2 great choices and both are well deserving.........i guess gary can come out from being pinned by my table and have full reign of the "table of feast" next time over!

congrats to both of ya!
I will be there again  for sure - enjoyed your whole family - oh and the food was pretty good too!

Puttin in my order for some of your shortribs right now

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
CONGRATS and THANKS to both Bear and Scar for all they have done!

And thanks to Mrs. Bear and Mrs. Scar for letting you play in the SMF sandbox!!!

Todd

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Congrats gentlemen. Very well deserved. I am also honored to have you as part of the Order.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Thank you all again very much for your kind words !

You're all making me blush!

No you're not going to get me to make another speech!

Bear

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Grats guys! Both very well deserved and earned nominations! Keep up the good work!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.