• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My 2013 Q-view Re-view!! And hopefully yours...

mdboatbum

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 22, 2011
So as not to hi-jack Heyer5's great thread on his 2013 year in review, I figured I'd start another thread to showcase our best (or at least most memorable) cooks of 2013.

In no particular order, here are some of mine. Enjoy and have a happy and safe New Year!!

Thanks for looking, now let's see yours!

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Man

That is some FINE looking food.  Don't suppose you have an extra bedroom, huh??

Gary

ibbones

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 28, 2013
Wow!  It's like looking at the Food Channel pictures.  I'm gonna go outside and kick my smoker now cause it doesn't make anything near that pretty.

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
MD

Great food! Great photography!  Thanks for sharing.  I seem to have missed one or two of these and i'm happy you made the re-post! 

Brian

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Now all you need, MD, is a gallery as this is art!

Disco

mdboatbum

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 22, 2011
Thanks for the kind comments! My wife thinks I'm a little goofy for taking photos of most of what I cook, but it's a fun way to remember recipes and methods. Plus I really love photography and food makes for a pretty good "model" since it usually doesn't move or complain.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012

Thanks for the kind comments! My wife thinks I'm a little goofy for taking photos of most of what I cook, but it's a fun way to remember recipes and methods. Plus I really love photography and food makes for a pretty good "model" since it usually doesn't move or complain.
Har! I know what you mean. My missus shakes her head every time I pick up the camera.

Disco

mdboatbum

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 22, 2011
Dang. Looking back thru old posts and came across this one. Computer issues and laziness have added up to me not touching my camera in a long time. I think I need to get back at it, my Q-view has been severely lacking lately.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.