My 2013 Q-view Re-view!! And hopefully yours...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mdboatbum

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 22, 2011
Washington, DC
So as not to hi-jack Heyer5's great thread on his 2013 year in review, I figured I'd start another thread to showcase our best (or at least most memorable) cooks of 2013.

In no particular order, here are some of mine. Enjoy and have a happy and safe New Year!!

Thanks for looking, now let's see yours!

Wow!  It's like looking at the Food Channel pictures.  I'm gonna go outside and kick my smoker now cause it doesn't make anything near that pretty.

MD

Great food! Great photography!  Thanks for sharing.  I seem to have missed one or two of these and i'm happy you made the re-post! 

Brian

Thanks for the kind comments! My wife thinks I'm a little goofy for taking photos of most of what I cook, but it's a fun way to remember recipes and methods. Plus I really love photography and food makes for a pretty good "model" since it usually doesn't move or complain.

Thanks for the kind comments! My wife thinks I'm a little goofy for taking photos of most of what I cook, but it's a fun way to remember recipes and methods. Plus I really love photography and food makes for a pretty good "model" since it usually doesn't move or complain.
Har! I know what you mean. My missus shakes her head every time I pick up the camera.

Disco

Food looks Amazing!!! Here's to an even better 2014!!
yahoo.gif
Thanks Mike, same to you!

Dang. Looking back thru old posts and came across this one. Computer issues and laziness have added up to me not touching my camera in a long time. I think I need to get back at it, my Q-view has been severely lacking lately.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky