Merry Christmas to our newest OTBS Members

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congratulations to the list of outstanding inductees!  You are all well-deserving and I know will serve with honor and dignity to the position!  And Merry CHRISTmas!

A well deserved addition to the Group...................
icon14.gif
Congrats to the new members......

Joe

icon_cool.gif

Congrats goes out to all of the new OTBS members. An a special horay goes out to Ahron an Rick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to all for great contributions to SMF!

Well Deserved!!

Todd

Can we have a list of OTBS members who had the honor taken from them and the reasons?

OTBS members are held to a very high standard and the title is not set in stone.. really, the only thing it takes to lose the status is to significantly stop meeting the qualifications. I don't think it would be prudent or beneficial to discuss the details of past incidents in public forum however, note that it is pretty difficult to lose the OTBS status but if that is required, it is done via extensive deliberation among the admins and agreed upon as a group.

Can we have a list of OTBS members who had the honor taken from them and the reasons?
I should also add that if you are an OTBS member and you are banned from the site-you lose your OTBS status as well.

Last edited:
Grats! What a great group of folks to be recognized for all their outstanding help and commitment! Nice job all, and Merry Christmas!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky