ANNOUNCING THE OTBS CLASS of 2019

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
And you Guys didn't think we got you a Christmas Present!
Congrats all. You have put in the work these last few years and deserve the recognition and the OTBS accolades. Keep up the good work and remember...We Are Always Watching!:emoji_sunglasses:...JJ

I'm late for the party again but I don't think this one started until after I went to bed last night.

To say that I'm honored to receive this recognition would be the understatement of the year. From the time I started reading SMF 10 years ago I admired and respected those that carried the OTBS recognition. Never, not ever, did I consider myself worthy of sharing the same designation as some of the best people in this forum. To be considered for this, and to have received it, and stand among the best of the best is simply beyond words. Thank you to all for creating and maintaining the best forum on the planet and for sharing so many inspirations.

Wow.....
Robert

tenor-5.gif

Can't say thank y'all enough and congrats to everyone!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky