Newest OTBS Inductees

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Which way to the hot tub, anyone saw my brudder, I need directions to Jake's place......

took me a while but I think I found my birthday suit

7926.jpg

David

Oh yea that one slipped my mind. That will be saved for the last OTBS member selected in this years draft. Mr. Irrelevant.

Chris
Wait.....!!! I was the last guy selected....Do I have a new handle?

And as the others have said...Thanks to those who nominated me. I was shocked to see my name on the list.

Jim

Wow, what a great bunch of folks!! All are very deserving and the OTBS bar has been raised ever higher. Congrats to all!!
I dont know the last initiation I went through involved goats......
No goats here Jim, just sheep....lots of sheep. Welcome to OTBS where men are men and sheep run scared :emoji_laughing:
sounds like something riddled with secret handshakes, clandestine meetings, and magic wands...
Don't forget the secret decoder ring and private password. Ya just gotta have all that to make it happen :emoji_laughing: Keep on the path you've been on and your name might just be up there next year :emoji_wink:

Robert

No goats, but it does involve a blind fold, 10 pd weight, balcony or bridge, length of rope(measured, cut, and attached by our good friend yankee2bbq yankee2bbq ), Anymore info and we have to remove the blindfold from the equation.

Chris
"tie it and throw it" "TIE IT TO WHAT?" "just tie it and throw it" " TIE IT TO WHAT!"

Classic line but I cant remember what it was from lol

I joined in 2018 to learn and steal ideas and recipes...:emoji_laughing: Honestly, had I realized that I could do all that without joining, I probably wouldn't have. I didn't post for over 2 years after joining until I decided to buy a custom offset and wanted some opinions, thank you TNJAKE TNJAKE and others for your help. My intentions never involved the OTBS because, quite frankly, I don't think my cooking is anywhere near that of those who have come before or those who made it in in this latest group and really, it wasn't even on my radar or even an afterthought.

I am truly honored to have even been nominated and then to be invited into the group?? Well that's just really humbling...

Still waiting on the instructions for the secret handshake, fist bump, wink, or whatever and my super secret decoder ring, though...:emoji_wink: Then the initiation process Justin yankee2bbq yankee2bbq and Chris gmc2003 gmc2003 ...🤣

I joined in 2018 to learn and steal ideas and recipes...:emoji_laughing: Honestly, had I realized that I could do all that without joining, I probably wouldn't have. I didn't post for over 2 years after joining until I decided to buy a custom offset and wanted some opinions, thank you TNJAKE TNJAKE and others for your help. My intentions never involved the OTBS because, quite frankly, I don't think my cooking is anywhere near that of those who have come before or those who made it in in this latest group and really, it wasn't even on my radar or even an afterthought.

I am truly honored to have even been nominated and then to be invited into the group?? Well that's just really humbling...

Still waiting on the instructions for the secret handshake, fist bump, wink, or whatever and my super secret decoder ring, though...:emoji_wink: Then the initiation process Justin yankee2bbq yankee2bbq and Chris gmc2003 gmc2003 ...🤣
Just make a beer pole and break a few teeth and you will fit in with those two!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky