Let’s see the dogs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Roxy's a real happy dog. She spends more time smiling than not.
Dogs smile ???

20190311_120748.jpg

Smile and TALK to each other. My oldest and smallest Beagle is leader, unless I Bark. One Yip from Smalls and the other two jump to their feet and everybody heads to the door to be let out...JJ

My wife does agility with our dogs too, one of my favourite pics of my big guy Gibson!
FB_IMG_1553723974970.jpg

And the tire
FB_IMG_1553723979821.jpg

As my Co-Captain on our boat at the time. It was weird, he loved going, but was always nervous and would never relax fully.
FB_IMG_1553724220652.jpg

Then there's Lulu taking an opportunistic lick with the snowfall!
FB_IMG_1553724045996.jpg

And the two of them getting a good run in!
FB_IMG_1553724006103.jpg

My newest dog, Abby, she is four years old and a hand full. She was a outside dog and now we are going to "make" her an inside and outside dog. At 102 lbs she still needs to learn her size and strength.

It shouldn't take her long to make the transition. Pretty soon she'll be wondering how she missed the inside part for the last 4 years.
Gary

It shouldn't take her long to make the transition. Pretty soon she'll be wondering how she missed the inside part for the last 4 years.
Gary

Gary,

It's been twelve days and she has already made the transition to an inside dog. She still needs to learn just how big and strong she is! Have had to "tail" proof the house.

• Haha
Reactions: martin1950
HA! tail awareness... I think they have it or they dont. my first dog never knocked over anything with is tail. his control was precise! the next two- we cant leave anything in range or its knocked over.

This is Zoey. 100+ pounds of Mastiff and something else puppy energy (picture not indicative of actual dog). She came to spend the weekend while her owner was on vacation and then never left. Great dog, just stubborn as can be...

Attachments

• IMG_20181102_192733073.jpg
    IMG_20181102_192733073.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
Stella Brown 11 year old chocolate lab. Wife rescued her from owner surrender due to parvo at vet she used to work at. Still going strong!

IMG_20190316_220830.jpg

Piper 6 year old chocolate lab mastiff mix. The expensive dog... Bilateral TPLO... She was a backyard oops puppy from people who didn't spay or neuter their dogs. Shocking right?! Different vet she worked for. Free puppy that cost us thousands in the long run. Worth it though.

IMG_20190316_195326.jpg

Ruby 1 year old mutt we Foster failed on last year. Predominantly Pitt with some idiot mixed in :emoji_laughing:

IMG_20190316_215119.jpg

Had a mini photoshoot the other night :emoji_grin:

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
Nice GSD . I raised them for alot of years . Once I got hooked on Cattle dogs , I never looked back , but I love my German Shepherd dogs . Used to show them .
flyer.jpg flyer3.jpg
flyjet.jpg

Thanks. All of ours have been rescues and there is always something "special" about a GSD... if you know what I mean. Looks like the one by the fence would patrol his perimeter, making sure home was secure. They do need a job.

I am Pro Dog, but most everyone needs some kind of companion be it cat, ferret, bird whatever... although I may draw the line at pet tarantulas, just a big NOPE for me anyways...

It is great to see so many dog pics here... good looking bunch.

• Haha
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky