Let’s see the dogs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My sisters young dog and my older dog has bladder incontinence and we've got them on Proin which has cured the problem. Its pretty inexpensive if you don't live in one of the 5 states that consider it a controlled substance. Dam tweakers!

Heres my 8 yr old Leavitt Bulldog Queenie. I've had her for 2 1/2 yrs and she's the best dog and the most people friendly I've ever had. Lets the cat sleep with her on her dog bed. And insists on sitting with me on the recliner every night to watch TV. I need a bigger recliner....

View attachment 389162

Wanting to go outside on the 4th of July to see what all the noise is. That dog just ain't quite right!
View attachment 389163
65 lb lap dog.
View attachment 389164

Looks like Queenie like The princess Bride!!

Reactions: Norwester55
My beagle-girls here - almost 7 & 5 years old. Love them!
IMG_0436.JPG

I have a pair or brother Beagles born a year apart. Their parents are registered 13" dogs. The oldest is lean, reserved but very protective of the family, especially me. The younger is a momma's boy that we call 13 1/2. He's taller and stockier than his brother and is a total Hellion, shredding anything he can get his teeth on. They were introduced to their newest brother at Christmas, a 6 week old male Pit bull Pup. The pic below is the boys enjoying the wood stove when the pup was 8 weeks old. The top Beagle is 13 1/2...

20190101_104626.jpg

More recent photo...The Boys watching TV with Dad. They are all about the same size. For another week or so. That Pit gets bigger every day. Top to bottom, Scotty Smalls, Phen the Pit Bull and Bucky, aka 13 1/2...JJ

IMG_20190218_142935140(1).jpg

This is my boy skid-mark. We got him from one of my daughters friends who found him(and his brothers and sisters) as a puppies abandoned in their barn. He's never whizzed in the house and is always by my side when I'm home. He also serves as my alarm clock. Basically his only issue is he doesn't like other dogs, must be afraid they're gonna steal his snacks.

dsc00568-jpg.364709

Chris

Thanks Braz! The place is magical, as you know, I see your from Indiana. I've been following Indy car since I was just a youngin,' back in the 60's. I got the bug early, my Uncle was sign painter & he was always painting something, he painted a lot of midgets back in the 40's & 50's around the Chicago area

Rowdy ... our 3-1/2 year old springer mix ... and Rowdy suites him. What a personality!!
Rowdy.jpg

Max ... just our mix ... he knows how to antagonize Rowdy. And quick. Caught 2 rabbits in our backyard in first 2 months we had him and took them to my wife. (Rowdy chillin in the background.)
Max.jpg

Both were found in humane shelters.

My Buddy Pancho of 13 years passed away about 1 year ago and I miss him every day. Funniest dog I ever had.
Pancho.jpeg

Below is the new one which is full grown at a wopping 2 lbs.

Cheeto.jpg

And below is the same new one, sure looks like he is praying. Goodness knows he doesn't need any more treats!
Cheeto Praying.jpg

I will always have a dog as long as I can care for them properly. The pain of losing them is terrible but the 12-15 years of fun and love makes it all worth while.

Grandpa had Hunting Beagles when I and he was younger. Once Grandpa slowed down, he got a Chihuahua, Harry. As Harry got older, he looked like Barrel on 4 Peg Legs! Harry ate what Pop's ate. Bacon, Kielbasa, Pasta, anything but Dog Food!...JJ

• Haha
Reactions: GaryHibbert
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky