July Inductions-Newest OTBS Members

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Congratulations to all the new members of the OTBS! Very well deserved and just want to say thanks for all the help that I have received from each through their postings and the sharing of their knowledge.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Matt
aka Rocky

Thank you! All of you! Without all of your help I would not be here and I plan to help anyone I can along the way. I am truly honored!

Congrats to all of you. Some very fine and helpful smokers.
Each one of you have been extremely helpful and have put out some amazing Qviews.
Thanks for all the ideas and recipes you have each shared.

sincere thanks coming from up here in montana ~ i am in great company and am looking forward to making many contributions to the knowledge on this board.

Congratulations to the new members, another great group of folks who have earned the rankings of the OTBS.

A belated congratulations to the OTBS's newest members.....welcome to the Order!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I'm fairly new, but I recognise all the names from threads that have helped me take my baby steps in BBQ smoking. Congratulations and thanks folks!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky