• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

July Inductions-Newest OTBS Members

creative rock

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 21, 2008
Congratulations to all the new members of the OTBS! Very well deserved and just want to say thanks for all the help that I have received from each through their postings and the sharing of their knowledge.

Matt
aka Rocky

billbo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 19, 2007
Thank you! All of you! Without all of your help I would not be here and I plan to help anyone I can along the way. I am truly honored!

fire it up

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2009
Congrats to all of you. Some very fine and helpful smokers.
Each one of you have been extremely helpful and have put out some amazing Qviews.
Thanks for all the ideas and recipes you have each shared.

tasunkawitko

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 27, 2008
sincere thanks coming from up here in montana ~ i am in great company and am looking forward to making many contributions to the knowledge on this board.

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Congratulations to the new members, another great group of folks who have earned the rankings of the OTBS.

grothe

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 12, 2008
A belated congratulations to the OTBS's newest members.....welcome to the Order!!!

willkat98

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 11, 2005
Congrats on your recognition and your accomplishments in smoke!

rodc

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 9, 2009
I'm fairly new, but I recognise all the names from threads that have helped me take my baby steps in BBQ smoking. Congratulations and thanks folks!!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.