Italian Insanity: Lasagna Wrapped Sausages W/ Spicy Marinara & Veggies (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks awesome. a lot of work. I'm tired of the eye-talians bitching at me about sauce/gravy ritual.
Thanks so much but it was really quite a simple dish. Guess I'm lucky that I've never been bitched at by an Italian for all the weird things I've done with the exception of the turkey and gravy "pizza" I made a couple years ago.

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
Man that is so awesome! I love stuff like that. Keep up this creative posts, you'll never hear me complain about something that comes out tasting amazing :)
Thank you so much for the overly kind words. I was kind of in a lull for a month or so but seem to be getting back in the saddle the past couple weeks...and having a good time with some of these things.

Robert

Reactions: tallbm
Man Robert! I see I put a “Love” on your post, but forgot to comment🥹 Top notch, elite cooking as always. When are you going to open a restaurant for those of us that covet your food🤣 I love all that you’re doing with that pasta maker. You’re making it look too easy though, I think you need to show a failure at least once🤣 Awesome cook, congrats on a well deserved ride!

Top notch, elite cooking as always
Thanks so much my friend. This one came out pretty well for making it up as I went along...and not really having a clue what I was doing.
When are you going to open a restaurant for those of us that covet your food🤣
Sorry buddy but that ain't happening. I don't want anything at all to do with a restaurant.
I love all that you’re doing with that pasta maker. You’re making it look too easy though, I think you need to show a failure at least once🤣
Thank you again but making pasta is so easy even a caveman can do it. You paying attention Charles ( Gonna Smoke Gonna Smoke ) :emoji_laughing:
Awesome cook, congrats on a well deserved ride!
Thank you for the third time but this one didn't get the ride.

Robert

Trying to figure out how to get the taters pliable enough to wrap

hi Robert , not sure what you add to your reg mashed. But I omit the milk and the butter that I normally use . than I add flour and make it almost like a dough. It still cooks and cuts like mashed . But stays close to the shape you want , as long as not too big like I did with the 3 sausages. It wanted to settle down while baking.

Just a thought. But I am sure you will figure it out. 🤠🤠:emoji_sunglasses:

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky