• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Inkbird IHT-1P

bigfurmn

Meat Mopper
Joined Feb 25, 2016
PM sent!!! Please help me help my mom learn to cook to tempature!!! The queen of the over cooked and microwave special needs help. I hate to beg but PLEASE help me help her. Side note recently got an IBBQ-4T and I love the wifi connection on it. Kicks the pants off my iGrill 2.

Inkbirdbbq

Smoking Fanatic
Sponsor
Joined Oct 26, 2018
PM sent!!! Please help me help my mom learn to cook to tempature!!! The queen of the over cooked and microwave special needs help. I hate to beg but PLEASE help me help her. Side note recently got an IBBQ-4T and I love the wifi connection on it. Kicks the pants off my iGrill 2.
Thanks for the support. Replied.

bigfurmn

Meat Mopper
Joined Feb 25, 2016
Put my order in today. One for my dear sweet mother (who can't cook to save her life) and one for grilling at my cousin's house where we cook a lot. I'll update what I think of it next weekend!

mike243

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
I love mine, in all honesty I have only charge it 1 time when I bought it, still showing 2 bars of power, I don't keep it open and flopping around though, open ck wipe close repeat till done,then soap rinse close relax lol

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.