Inkbird IHT-1P

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
PM sent!!! Please help me help my mom learn to cook to tempature!!! The queen of the over cooked and microwave special needs help. I hate to beg but PLEASE help me help her. Side note recently got an IBBQ-4T and I love the wifi connection on it. Kicks the pants off my iGrill 2.

PM sent!!! Please help me help my mom learn to cook to tempature!!! The queen of the over cooked and microwave special needs help. I hate to beg but PLEASE help me help her. Side note recently got an IBBQ-4T and I love the wifi connection on it. Kicks the pants off my iGrill 2.
Thanks for the support. Replied.

I love mine, in all honesty I have only charge it 1 time when I bought it, still showing 2 bars of power, I don't keep it open and flopping around though, open ck wipe close repeat till done,then soap rinse close relax lol

Reactions: bigfurmn
I've been happily using my IHT-1P for quite a while now. Yesterday it showed "Lo" when I opened it to check temps on some sourdough bread I was proofing.

I've tried to charge it using multiple different USB cables and chargers, and the display just stays blank no matter what I plug into it. The "Lo" notification and empty battery icon appears when I open the thermometer so I know it's still alive. I know the thermometer is picky about what charger you use w/it (doesn't like higher power chargers) but I do remember that no matter what charger I used to connect to it the "charging" display always appeared.

I did find a 5V 500MA charger (the recommended power level) and that didn't help - display still blank. Tested the chargers/cables w/other devices and all of them showed that power was being provided.

Anyone seen this behavior, have any ideas? Thanks!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky